2.04.2015

38 reasons.


  1. I love that he loves me so well.
  2. I love his eyes and how they sparkle.
  3. I love that our girl has those same eyes.
  4. I love his heart for the Lord.
  5. I love when he makes our children laugh.
  6. I love when he wears a baseball cap.
  7.  photo IMG_5252_zps2e166b00.jpg
  8. I love that he makes me happy.
  9. I love that I've celebrated birthdays with him since he was 17. 
  10. I love when he laughs at movies he's watched a million times.
  11. I love that he is wise with money.
  12. I love that this family is his top priority.
  13. I love when he wrestles with the big boys.
  14.  photo image1_zps2becf30d.jpeg
  15. I love that we have such a rich history of struggles and triumphs together.
  16. I love that I've lived on the other side of the world with him.
  17. I love that he is passionate about the local church being on mission.
  18.  photo IMG_3671_zps6308eef3.jpg
  19. I love that he is well read and always has an answer to my questions.
  20. I love that his interests are broad:  from sports to Broadway musicals.  
  21. I love that he helps me cook dinner almost every night.
  22. I love that he doesn't snore.
  23. I love that he likes and appreciates good food.
  24.  photo IMG_5173_zps89cc75be.jpg
  25. I love that he studies marriage and constantly works on ours.
  26. I love that he is a planner and big on punctuality.
  27. I love when he holds a baby... particularly ours.
  28.  photo image3_zps78cb1b76.jpeg
  29. I love that he dreams big.
  30. I love that he challenges people.
  31. I love that he really could have been successful at ANY occupation, but he was chosen for this one.
  32. I love that he listens without talking when I've had a long day.
  33. I love that he never goes to bed alone.
  34. I love that he sits in his chair and reads his Bible before work every morning.
  35. I love when his face gets scruffy after a few days of not shaving.
  36. I love that he loves traveling and dreams of new adventures.
  37.  photo IMG_4471_zps65dee9c4.jpg
  38. I love that he kisses me every day before he walks out the door.
  39.  photo image9_zps57b1f789.jpeg
  40. I love that he lays in the floor to play with the babies every afternoon when he returns home.
  41.  photo image5_zpsc904a94f.jpeg
  42. I love that he values my opinion.
  43. I love when he asks, "What can I do to help you?"
  44. I love that he chose me.
  45. I love that he text me during the day.
  46. I love that he's the first face and the last face I see each day.


And one to grow on... I love that each birthday with him just gets better and better.

HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY.  I hope I make you even one tenth as happy as you make me!  I love you.

 photo IMG_0799.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment