9.23.2011

five on friday

1. We move in 7 days. This will be our 9th time to change locations in a year. Once we arrive in Bhopal we will begin looking for a house. I'm trusting that God has the perfect home all lined up as we begin life in our new city.

2. We've promised the boys a new dog. Here's a quick picture of the sweet puppy we will most likely adopt! She's a "pughasa"- a cross between a pug and a llasapsa. I have two little boys that can't wait to get their hands on her!

Photobucket

(On a side note... how cute is that aqua door behind the puppy?)

3. You know times have changed when Jason starts surfing my Pinterest page! I've caught him checking it out multiple times. It humors me.

4. Our church, East Heights Baptist Church, sent us a HUGE box a few weeks ago. We made a video for them in appreciation for their generosity. Check it out:



5. One of my favorite times of the day is bedtime. The boys BEG to read the Bible each night. We've finished several Children's Bible Story Books and The Jesus StoryBook Bible. We have just recently started Long Story Short. If you have kids that are a little older and need something to think about when you read the Bible with them, this is the book for you. It's simple enough that Max understands, but it allows us to discuss deeper things with Jack. Their desire to hear the Word before they close their eyes makes my heart smile and encourages my own walk with Christ! What a great way to end our day together!

No comments:

Post a Comment