8.04.2011

five on friday

1. We got our first package from the good, ol' US of A! I'm not sure who was more excited... me or the boys! I'm certain it wouldn't have mattered what they sent us! We had such a great time digging into the box, and just you know- the first package DID NOT disappoint. I can't wait to see that little postman again! Check out the video of the grand opening...

Our First Package In India from Sarah Marlin on Vimeo.


2. Please pardon the fact that I was wearing a red shirt with pink shorts in that video and that I had not had a shower or fixed my hair. I was much too excited about opening the box to be concerned that I might one day post this video on my blog. I vow to look nicer when the next package arrives!

3. I never- and I repeat- NEVER should have started looking at Pinterest. It sucks me in every time I click on it. If you struggle with addictions, you should probably stay away!

4. Last week I bragged about the man bringing us dinner for our anniversary. Turns out the BEEF that we mentioned was actually GOAT! I don't really have anything else to say about that.

5. One of the things I miss most from home are friends and the freedom to see them often! There's nothing like a hanging out with a friend that makes you laugh! Before you watch the video below, you have to say, "MILK BONE DOG BISCUITS" three times as fast as you can. Then watch my sweet friend, Andrea, in action! I hope our friendship will still be intact after this blog post! :)

Milk Bone Dog Biscuits from Sarah Marlin on Vimeo.

1 comment:

  1. Sarah, you are so right about Pinterest!! Lisa Skinner and I call it our crack, because it's so addictive!!!

    ReplyDelete