7.25.2011

the list (cont.)

Today I am thankful for:

1. Dogs that fill Jack's longing for his own four-legged friend!

Photobucket

2. iPads (and a three-year old that is tech-savvy.)

Photobucket

3. Listening to the boys recite our memory verses.

4. Drawing pictures of our friends that we miss. (Jared- this is Jack's picture of you two swinging!)

Photobucket

5. Kumlesh- our house helper! And the fact that she is never too busy to stop and play with Max! They are becoming quite close friends! She plays a mean game of B-ball!


Photobucket

6. Anchuu- This is Kumlesh's daugher. She cooks lunch for us each day and washes dishes in the evenings! She told me she was 18... I don't even think I could make a sandwich when I was 18, let alone cook someone a meal!

Photobucket

7. Ants.

Photobucket

Okay- I'm just kidding! I actually HATE them, but I thought adding them to the list might make them more enjoyable! These ants were dragging a dead moth across our kitchen floor last night, but most days they can be found scouring our kitchen counters for spare food. Apparently, they are a fixture in every South Asian home!

8. Affection from cows.


Photobucket

9. Gentle reminders from God that He is rooting for us!

10. Skyping with friends and family back in the States!

3 comments:

  1. Sarah, Jason should so put that picture as his FB profile picture! And just so you know, God isn't the only one rooting for you ~ so are your family and friends. Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers daily! Love y'all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sheila- I told Jason the same thing! I thought it was a very flattering shot! :) Thank you so much for your prayers and friendship! I appreciate you keeping up with us and writing! We love you, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an inspiration you are!!!!!! Love the lists, which make me look at my on life and the many things I have to be thankful for. Praying for the Marlins and the wonderful adventure you are on....

    ReplyDelete