10.09.2010

rock on

This kid has the coolest daddy!
Photobucket



Why you might ask? Well, besides the obvious reasons, he is super lucky. It's too bad we don't gamble, or we'd be living pretty high! He's a frequent winner at drawings/contests, such as the guitar he won last year at a conference. This year he came home with a brand-new iPod Shuffle. And this kid's daddy gave it to him.
Photobucket


And let me tell you who else is cool... this kid. He can rock the tunes on this iPod. Keep in mind, he only sings every 10th word, but when he gets a word, he really belts it out! In fact, he sings so loud that we're beginning to rethink giving him this thing.
Photobucket


Just kidding... ROCK ON, MY CHILD! ROCK ON!
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I swear, Jason is the luckiest cat on the planet(well, if luck were such a thing). Madeline sings the same way with her iPod, except she also sings out of tune. She's beautiful, but tone deaf. She loves Jimmy Needham. Miss you and you're family!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too funny, Robbie! Jack can actually carry a tune, but it's drowned out by the fact that he mumbles through the ENTIRE song! When I was growing up, I used to love to listen to my walk-man in the car on trips. My brother hated it!!! I think I know why now! :)

    ReplyDelete