10.14.2010

five on friday

1. My girls from church met at my house last night for a Girls' Night Out! It was too much fun. More to come on this event, but if you really want to know what your friends think of you, ask them to paint a picture of you! I'm so kidding, Amy! My portrait was fabulous, and I can't wait until we get together again.

2. I have a new desire. I'm taking my family camping... like "real camping!" I don't exactly know when, but it's definitely in the works! They may love me or hate, but they're going to do it at least once!

3. My sweet little Jack cleaned up his mouth this week! But tonight I was reminded of one of my favorite things that he says! He has pretty good manners, but for some reason, he always tells Jason "yes m'am!" No matter how many times we tell him it's "yes sir," he still reverts back to "yes m'am!" Tonight when we once again corrected him, he pointedly said, "I really just like saying 'yes m'am'!" Looks like Jason better get used to it.

4. We are currently accepting ANY donations that you might want to send our way! The "gall bladder bills" are beginning to arrive, and I'm starting to wonder why Jason couldn't just tough it out and keep that thing inside his body! It couldn't have hurt half as bad as the bills that we are going to have to pay!

5. My boys (Jason and Jack) are obsessed with this app "Angry Birds." Does anyone else share this obsession? I finally conceded and downloaded it on my iPhone, but I'm just not feeling it! I found "Words with Friends" to be much more educational and challenging. It's definitely appropriate for a 7-year-old, but I'm struggling to figure out why Jason is so addicted!

This is how they can be found most afternoons..... and evenings..... okay, and sometimes mornings. Is there therapy for this?

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment