10.21.2010

five on friday

1. After much discussion, we decided to break the "Santa" news to Jack. We've debated it a few years and since Jack asked about it the other day, it opened up the door to discuss it. Here's the funny thing... He doesn't believe us! He's convinced that we don't know what we are talking about and that Santa is in fact a real person! Go figure!

2. I have to admit I've played Angry Birds a few times since my last post. I'm still not addicted, but I might be beginning to understand why people play it. Jason has now downloaded Cut the Rope but I'm not even going to attempt to understand another game until I master Angry Birds.

3. Speaking of games... Let's play one together. It's called, "What's wrong with this picture?"

Photobucket
If you added a fanny pack and a camera to this little guy, he'd make a perfect tourist! When he is older, he can thank his father for dressing him in socks and Crocs! I will not take credit for this fashion failure!

4. Tomorrow is the big race that I mentioned a few weeks ago. I have to come clean and say that I haven't moved faster than a walk since the last race three weeks ago. The cause is great, and the weather isn't bad either. To run or not to run? That is the question!

5. I saw this the other day and I loved it... "Dull women have immaculate homes!" If this is true, I never have to worry about being dull! In fact, you'd probably consider me the life of the party! :)

1 comment:

  1. When I registered for the race I went ahead and signed you up and paid your entry fee. So you have to come run now! I'll just meet you in the morning to give you your t-shirt, number, and timing chip.

    Just kidding...I didn't. But I did seriously consider it!

    ReplyDelete