10.01.2010

five on friday

1. Tomorrow is race day. I'm not sure why I signed up for this... oh yea- to support a wonderful cause! I was pumped until someone told me they thought there might be hills on the course. I didn't practice running up hills! This should be interesting!

2. Jason is going out of town on Sunday and will not technically be home until Friday. I hate when he's gone! Lucky for me, he will be replaced by my mother! She'll be great company, as well as a great house-cleaner, chef, and live-in babysitter.

3. Does anybody want to buy my house? I'm already a little tired of having to keep it clean just in case someone comes to look at it. I'll give you a great deal. Any takers?

4. I made a flying trip to Dublin last weekend. I had a great time shooting pictures of Tiffany and her fiance' Chris. I put a few of my favorites below. Congratulations to you guys!
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
5. I'm starting my Girls' Night Out up again in two weeks with a group of girls from church. We started this last year, but somehow it fizzled out and we haven't been able to get back together. If you're one of those girls, prepare yourself. I have so much in store for you! And you just might see yourselves on this blog a whole lot!

No comments:

Post a Comment