5.30.2014

five on friday.

1.  This happened on Wednesday.  It currently has a protective screen cover on it to prevent shards of glass from sticking in my face or fingertips.  Jason says, "It really isn't that bad."  Liar, liar. Pants on fire.

 photo photo-21_zpsbbc68cad.jpg

2.  My boys have been participating in random photo ops (as per their choice) for three years now, but it never ceases to be the weirdest thing to me.  Why would someone want a random picture of my children that they don't even know?  Crazy.  This guy got lucky-  Max doesn't give his photo away easily!


 photo photo-19_zpsd677829d.jpg

3.  We are having a yard sale tomorrow.  I'd be willing to bet that it will be the first one ever held in Bhopal.  Our plan is to start the packing process after the sale.

4.  Did I mention that we are leaving in 10 days?  Words like excited, elated, and ecstatic come to mind!  Now if those bags would just pack themselves.  I'm already praying that the "packing Nazi," otherwise known as Jason, and I can agree on what is important to take home and what is not... in other words, I need him to agree with everything I say!  That's fair, right?

5.  And some random pictures for your Friday...

Sweet eyelashes...

 photo photo1-3_zps219fa2f4.jpg

I need more hands...

 photo photo4_zps4bffd475.jpg

A serious discussion with Daddy...

 photo photo2-2_zps143e90e8.jpg

And two more...

 photo photo3_zps6c48eb6d.jpg

 photo photo1-2_zps60e79207.jpg

The End.  Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment