4.25.2014

five on friday.

1.  The hot, new thing at our house is 'sleep deprivation!'  I'm definitely not as young as I used to be.  I decided these babies are tag-teaming... as one goes to sleep, the other wakes up.  It was funny at first, Gray and Maggie, but you can sleep now if you want to!

2.  Any twin moms out there have any sleeping advice?  What's the magic trick to getting them both asleep at the same time?

3.  You've heard the advice, "Sleep when the baby sleeps".... We are trying our best!


(Check out the cheeks on that boy!  He's come a LONG way since his days of 4.1 lbs!)

4.  Here's a picture for fun... Maggie and her daddy!  See any resemblance?


5.  And as I close this out, I have two sleeping boys upstairs, a sleeping baby boy in my bedroom, and a sleeping baby girl beside me.  I think I'll join them!  Good night, friends!  Happy Friday!

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I am from Dublin and your dad gave me the address so I could read all about you guys and keep you in my prayers. I have enjoyed reading the blog and keeping up with ya'll! I love it when God uses normal people to do his will! Love and hugs from home!

    ReplyDelete