1.17.2014

five on friday.

1.  Sorry for the radio silence on the blog... We've been busy settling in to life in Bangkok!  Despite the recent protests that are occurring in the city, we are loving our time here.  Great temperatures, fun outings for our boys, and the fact that we've eaten everything from beef to pork to shrimp this week make the days fun and enjoyable!  We're keeping busy while we wait on these babies.

(Not to worry... we are staying clear of any areas where the crazy crowds are located!)

2.  While we wait for our family to increase, these babies are busy growing and growing and GROWING!  Some days I'm not sure how much more space I have.  So this week, I sort of retired the idea of pants and turned my attention towards dresses.  I found a new dress for a great price at the market the other day.  AND I wore it.  Much to my surprise while googling the real cost of that particular "dress," I learned that I had in fact spent the day out in Bangkok wearing a "nightgown!"  Pregnancy has brought out the Fashionista in me!  I'll try to save my nightgowns for bedtime in the future.

3.  In other odd happenings, Jason went running this week as he does each morning.  And he returned with two bags of fried chicken.  Would you call that an oxymoron?  Thailand's street food lures Jason in every time!  But we did have a great lunch.

4.  We celebrated a birthday this week.  Max hit the big SIX!  The most exciting thing about that is that "now [he] can use two hands to tell his number!"  He enjoyed his day at Toys 'R Us choosing a gift, playing at a huge play area, and dinner at McDonald's.  I have all intentions of posting his birthday blog very soon... at least before he turns 7!

5.  Today Max rounded out his birthday week with his own "fashion faux pas."  He spent the entire day with his shorts on backwards.... not because he didn't know, but because he was just too lazy to make the swap!  The Marlins are going to spend the weekend brushing up on fashion, how to tell the difference in a dress and a nightgown, and how to get the most out of your daily exercise regiment!  Happy Weekend, friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment