4.19.2013

five on friday

1.  I haven't been in a blogging lull.  I have a million things I've wanted to tell you.  But I HAVE been in a camera crisis.  My computer won't recognize it and I can't find a card reader that fits my card anywhere in this city.  The Lord smiled on me yesterday and I'm back in business.  AND I have a card reader, via the good ole US of A, headed my way shortly!

2.  As I was looking back through my long-lost photos, I ran across this jewel.  Sweet, sweet memories of this boy and his dog.

 photo IMG_3549_zps86baf7bd.jpg

3.  I guess I'm a little emotional about boys and dogs because we've been reading Where the Red Fern Grows at bedtime.  We've made it through the death of Rubin, so I'm hoping we pull through the death of Little Dan and Old Dan.  We have a date for a movie night when we finish the book.

4.  Jack loves to listen to someone read.  Max--- he's a different story.  Most nights he can be found playing on his "kindle" beside me.

This kid has some kind of an imagination.  Is there anything they can't make out of Legos?

 photo IMG_4295_zps22ad0519.jpg

5.  And just because people have asked, this is a great blog post on ways to minister to people overseas. Check it out here.  We are so blessed with wonderful friends and family that remember us OFTEN, but everyone on this side of the globe may not have love and encouragement headed their way.  If you know a single or family that fits this category, take a minute this week to encourage them!  

Happy Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment