3.30.2012

five on friday

1. Guess who's trying to blog AGAIN? Yours truly. I think I'm on a roll though- this makes three in one week!

2. Speaking of second chances- I officially gave driving a second chance this week. You might remember the day I nearly killed a man trying to learn to drive in India. I'm still saying that it was half his fault, half mine. Nonetheless, I suffered some post traumatic syndrome. I all but broke into hives when I would drive after the fact, but I think I'm over the slump! I not only drove across the city the other day, I drove without Jason! Look out, Motorcycle men-- I'm back!

3. So are you playing the new app Draw Something? I downloaded it after I saw it mentioned on Facebook a few times. I forced Jason to sign up as well. But after a few rounds with the most unartistic person in the world, I had second thoughts. 20 points for the person who can guess this picture:

Photobucket

Anyways, if you dare, Jason's username is obviously Jmindia, but I give you fair warning... you're likely to see a whole lot more of the above! You can find me under: marlinsarah.

4. I'm ashamed to admit that I never really read a book that I wasn't forced to read until the last year or so. I can't believe I missed out on such a great thing for so long! I'm up-to-date on all my previous Kindle purchases, so I guess I'm going to give in and read The Hunger Games. Warn me now if it's not worth it! Three books is a lot of commitment! :) Click on the book to find out more...

File-Hunger_games.jpg



5. One of our goals in India is to keep up with our partner churches back in America. We do that several ways, but we also like to make videoes every now and again to give people a glimpse of India. Not to worry- I know my talent lies in Elementary Education, not Videography, but we thought you might enjoy seeing it! All the shots were taken within a few miles of our house so you could say this is what we see everyday in India! Take a look:


3 comments:

  1. i think that Jason's draw something is Pajamas....there is a person with clothes and then someone lying in a bed

    ReplyDelete
  2. 20 points for Katie! Although the fact that you can interpret his drawing might not be a positive thing! It's all that time you spent around him when you were small, huh! I showed him this picture a week later, and even he had NO idea what it was! He was convinced he didn't draw it! Hope you are doing well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you're back to blogging! Gray is reading Hunger Games and is addicted!

    ReplyDelete