7.11.2011

the list

Today I'm grateful for:

1. Ironic pictures like this one that make me laugh!

Photobucket

I wish I had a video of the oldest boy driving the monster truck on the cow's back! Only in India!

2. Peanut butter toast. I don't think my children have ever had it, but it's suddenly their favorite thing to eat.

3. A husband who fixes peanut butter toast for them on demand.

4. Large buckets that double as bathtubs for little guys who still long for a bath in a home without bathtubs.
Photobucket

5. Chinese restaurants in India that are better than the states!

6. 4 inch pieces of foam that work to make a cement mattress feel slightly more comfortable.

7. Jack's ability to adapt to new places.

Photobucket

8. God's grace on a slightly imperfect electrical system.

Photobucket

9. New friends that have a dog for us to play with. Jack has been negotiating a deal with him for the dog. They've settled on $50. I'm having a hard time explaining to Jack that we can't just buy the neighbor's dog! We've promised to get him one when we get to our permanent town.
Photobucket
10. Friends and family that call, skype, and email us often. It sure makes the days easier when you hear an encouraging word from you all!

3 comments:

  1. love the list and those are some amazing pictures!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. there you go pulling those heart strings,those pictures are just precious,you guys show so much courage and your step of faith is truly amazing. think of you guys often. charlie and Billie Aldridge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Britin and StefanieJuly 13, 2011 at 10:09 PM

    I miss you and think about you everyday! I like your journey of pictures!- Brit Brit

    I love the list and pictures! What a awesome idea! I enjoyed reading it. Keep it coming!-Stefanie

    ReplyDelete