1.14.2011

five on friday

1. Today is my baby's birthday! He's three. I still remember the call that his birthmother was in labor, the frantic packing, the LONGEST trip of my life to see him, and holding that sweet baby on his first day in this world! He brings a million smiles to my face each day! Happy Birthday, sweet boy! I love you to the moon and back!

Photobucket
2. The other news of the day is my parents are coming tonight! What does that mean to you? Nothing! What does that mean for me? EVERYTHING! Free meals, fabulous babysitters, and great company while Jason is away!

3. Jason is out of town speaking at a Disciple-Now weekend! Many prayers going up for him! I know he'll do great, but I sure miss him when he's gone!

4. Snow. That's been the other big news around here this week. Three days off from school and lots of white stuff have made for a fun week! We had such a good time playing in it, but now I'm a little over it! I could use a dose of sunshine and warmer temperatures. Here are a few pics from our fun...

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

5. On a spiritual note, I'm reading Radical by David Platt. Looking for a good kick in the butt in your spiritual life? THIS IS A MUST READ! I warn you in advance that it's brutal, straight to the point, but just what we ALL need to hear! Grab a copy and let me know what you think! I don't think you can read it and remain the same.... CONVICTION is its middle name!

No comments:

Post a Comment