12.16.2010

five on friday

1. I know... I know... you thought I quit blogging! I didn't. What I did do was move, and it sucked every ounce of energy out of me. But I'm slowly regaining my spunk, and I'm about to jump back into blogging with both feet!

2. Our family has become much closer in the last few weeks... literally! We downsized from around 2300 square feet to a little over 900. We are getting to know each other all over again. But I have to admit- I love this little apartment. It won't be home forever, but I'm pretty content right here. Who said bigger was better?

3. Max informed me this week that I was his best friend. See- I told you we were getting closer! I decided right then and there that I'd keep him forever.

4. I'm convinced that Dirty Santa is overrated! I always get a low number. Therefore I always get stolen from and left with few options of what I take home! This year our loot consists of one ornament, a pair of bicycle locks, a Snuggie, and a tin of popcorn. I have to admit that the parties are always fun, but my luck runs super low!

5. On Thursday morning, my husband sent me a text. It contained a picture that I'd only show my closest friend. On Thursday night, I shuttered as I saw the SAME photo posted on Facebook. Seriously, Jason? Are you trying to humiliate us all? Since I have no more pride, I may as well share his photo with you all! Merry Christmas from our little elf!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment