12.27.2010

coming to a close

It's all coming to a close. We participated in our final Christmas gathering yesterday. I already see the decorations coming down, the diets starting, and Wal-Mart will have its shelves packed with Easter candy before we know it!

This has truly been one of my best Christmases ever. Maybe it's the age of my children, maybe it's the maturity in me, or maybe it's a combination of a changed heart in us all. I gained more memories this Christmas than I have in the 29 I have participated in prior to this point! I can honestly say "Life is Good!"

From building gingerbread houses to acting out the Christmas story with the boys, we have had a busy few weeks. And to top it all off, we had White Christmases every where we went this year. You can't ask for much more than that!

As I felt this Christmas season slipping away, I wanted to take all of our memories and bottle them so I would never forget them. The next best option was to take them all and put them in to a video. So here's a look at our Christmas from 2010! I think I'm going to start planning next Christmas today! Enjoy...

(To watch, click play on the video. If you have trouble, allow the video a few minutes to download or click on the link below the video to be redirected to the Vimeo page.)

Christmas 2010 from Sarah Marlin on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment