9.13.2010

vroom

I follow I Heart Faces, which is blog/website that offers tips and contests for photography. This week's contest theme is "Vroom Vroom." When I saw that, I immediately thought of this shot.

I took these pictures of my neighbor's son, nieces, and nephew. I was pumped when they arranged for two vintage cars to be on site! They were so cool, and the kids loved them as well. I had a hard time choosing which picture to pull out of the bunch, because every picture just displayed complete joy on their faces!

I love this one for a couple of reason. First, I love that these kids actually look like they belong in this car and era! And secondly, this shot makes me smile. It reminds me of my teenage years when we were care free and our favorite past time was riding around in each other's vehicles!

Hope you enjoy! VROOM! VROOM!


IMG_4603

11 comments:

  1. I love this picture! Each of the kids personalities really seems to shine in it! The little boy in the backseat is just adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can tell they are having fun! It's really a beautiful moment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SOOOO CUTE!!! Love that the girl in front has a scarf and sunglasses on :) Fun, fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMGsh...what a FUN photo. Love the colors. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like a fun time was had by all ... the car looks like a beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an awesome shot! So retro! Love :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is SUCH a cool shot. Probably my favorite of all the ones I've seen. Seriously. Love the colors...and all the kids' expressions! So cute.

    ReplyDelete