8.19.2010

five on friday

1. We lost something this week. I've dreaded it for a while, but I knew it wouldn't be long before it happened. Jack is persistent with his loose teeth!
2. My house cleaning was a total BUST! I'm going to call tomorrow to turn in my complaints, and in all fairness, I'll give it one more week, but if things don't get a whole lot better, I'll be looking for house cleaner #2!

3. Project of the Week- One of my co-workers is having a baby any day now, but her shower is this week at school. I made her two shirts... one for the proud big brother and one for the newest member of their family!
4. I registered to attend a photography workshop in November. Don't get me wrong... I'm not a real photographer. But I'm so hoping that this will get me one step closer to becoming one! Now if November would just hurry along, I'd be a very happy girl!

5. On Wednesday, my assistant and I had a brief moment to have a reasonable conversation. I noticed her wedding ring for the first time, so we shared stories about our rings. Today, however, I no longer have my ring... at least I'm missing the band. It's MIA! I'm pretty bummed about it, and the husband says I'll just have to deal with it! Boo you, Jason! I'm still holding out hope that it is somewhere waiting to be found, but things look bleak!

No comments:

Post a Comment