9.12.2014

five on friday.

1.  As I type this, it is 48 degrees in Kirksville.  FORTY EIGHT!!!!!  And by 4 AM, it will be 37 degrees.  I did not sign up for this.  Where is fall?

2.  My kids were probably the only children in the entire city that wore fleece lined boots, gloves, and toboggans today!  Don't judge us.  We are fragile.

3.  We need a hot tub for survival.  Anybody?

4.  We'd buy our own, but these two are running up our grocery bill.
 photo afterlight_zps47a0e944.jpeg

We are currently going through about $100 worth of formula EVERY WEEK.  Gray and Maggie- you can slow down on the drinking.  You are literally eating us out of house and hot tub.

5.  The good news is we are saving money on this new Walmart Savings Catcher thing.  If you haven't checked it out, you should.  You simply scan the barcode on your receipt and Walmart does the rest.  In a few days, they'll let you know if their competitors have lower prices on your items, and they return the difference to you in a savings card.  Can't beat that!  Now if I can increase my savings from $3.78 to $100 every week, I'll be in business!  Happy Friday!



No comments:

Post a Comment