11.10.2011

five on friday

1. Though this will certainly not be my most interesting five on friday, it's my "baby step" to getting back to blogging! I'm not sure why I fell into such a slump of not posting, but the vacation MUST end!

2. We are finally semi-settled in our house. It's crazy how bare a house can feel when you start from scratch. I really do have plans of posting pictures, but my blog-cation got in the way. I'll put that on my to-do list! For those who have asked, our new address is:

The Marlins
D-14 Fortune Prestige
E-8 Extension
Trilanga
Bhopal, INDIA 462039
(786) 991- 9863

I also added a new section on the sidebar for those who have asked what we miss most. Thought I'd just change it out as we long for new things!

3. Our puppy, Lucy, is also settling into life with the Marlins. And I've been reminded what it's like to have a 'baby.' She does sleep through the night, but she's ready for the day at 6:30 every morning!

Photobucket

4. You'll be glad to know I didn't massacre anyone with a truck this week. That's mainly due to the fact that I haven't driven anywhere, but I still consider it a success!

5. In an effort to de-stress from my accident, Beth and I went to a spa on Tuesday. The massages were super cheap, and they weren't at all inappropriate like my last massage! We also got haircuts. Have you ever seen the aftermath of a child who cut their bangs with scissors? My bangs may or may not look like that, but all in all, it was a successful trip! I'm thinking of going back every week for a different treatment... only not a haircut. I've informed Beth that she will be giving me my next haircut. I'm counting on YouTube to sharpen her cosmetology skills!

1 comment:

  1. I have missed your posts, Sarah! I've been checking daily & praying constantly. So glad y'all are getting settled in Bhopal. Can't wait to see photos. Much love to you, Jason, the boys, & Lucy!
    ~ Sheila Lence

    ReplyDelete