11.11.2010

five plus two on friday

1. I begin with an apology for not posting the last two weeks. Things have been CRAZY... and they don't seem to be calming down anytime soon.

2. I didn't write last week because I was out of town for a photography workshop. I learned two major things:
  • #1- I knew nothing about photography before I went.
  • #2- Next time I attend a workshop, I will study really hard before I go, so that #1 won't be quite so obvious!
3. Despite the fact that I was and still am lacking at my photography skills, I am photographing a wedding this weekend. I've NEVER done this before. All prayers will be coveted! Surely I can do this... right?

4. I know I've mentioned how great my mom is before, but I have to say I'm a Daddy's girl... and for good reason! My daddy drove 7 hours to help me do a few things around my house on Wednesday. He went home on Thursday so he could be at work on Friday. How many dads would do that? Not many! And while he was here, he folded my laundry, fixed Jack breakfast, brought me lunch, took Jack to lunch, and carried Jack back to Georgia so he could hang out for a few days! I bet my daddy could beat up your daddy... in fact, I'm sure of it! I love you, daddy! You rock!

5. Did I mention we sold our house? Well, we haven't closed on it, but we are hoping that is within the next week. Jason is rallying the troops (meaning me) to pack this house. I am not enjoying it at all! I hate acknowledging how much JUNK we are hoarding!

6. Speaking of Jason, Jack told him he had "dragon breath" the other night. That made me laugh.

7. Max is nearing three-years-old. Did your kids ever have a "phrase of the week?" Max does. This week it's "Where'd you buy that?" I have no idea where he learned that. Furthermore, I have no idea why he is asking it. Does he plan on running out to the mall and picking up a few items or what?

1 comment:

  1. I am so proud for you and your photography!! Early congrats on the house and I know you'll get it packed and organized in no time!

    ReplyDelete