8.12.2010

five on friday




1. Ironically enough, right after I cleaned my house from top to bottom, Jason decided we could have someone come in and clean! And she starts next Thursday! My heart overflows with joy at this thought! Of course I haven't seen her clean yet, but her price is to die for! I'm hoping it isn't too good to be true!

2. On another very ironic note, I made a discovery on the way to school yesterday. I saw where the tobacco/liquor store was advertising their latest deals... one of which was Silly Bandz. I confess that I am pretty conservative. But I had no idea I was so out of the loop! Do parents actually take their kids into a beer store to buy toys now? Dear Toys 'R Us... you need to step it up!

3. Project of the Week- I'm so proud I actually found time last night to make something. I intended all summer to get together some shirts to sell for football season, but apparently I had other things to do. I sat down and made one of a few shirts that I have in mind. Any of my "tiger friends" that are interested, please let me know! I've got a few more on the way!
4. We've had the opportunity to serve at 5 churches during Jason's ministry. Each holds a special place in our hearts. The second church where Jason served as Pastor has invited him to speak at their Homecoming on Sunday. It's been six years since we have been back, and I'm so excited to see what God has done since we've been gone! We had some wonderful friends at this church, and it will be so great to catch up!

5. My mom called yesterday to say that she appreciated my kind words about her on my blog. She also said she wanted to comment but wasn't quite sure how to do that. I was just proud she knew how to use a computer and find my blog. I love her lack of technological skills... Besides, if she got too advanced, she might think she was too cool for things like this:
Jack and I will take her just the way she is!

Hope your weekend rocks!

2 comments:

  1. Bahahaha spiderman grannys ROCK! She might not read your blog after seeing you posted that! ;) happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha! She's a good sport! In fact, she told me thank you today for making her laugh! She said it was too funny! She'd have to be a good sport to wear stuff like that! Jack talks her into some crazy business. My favorite part of the picture is that she's trying to shoot a spider web! She's got it all wrong though! :)

    ReplyDelete