7.18.2010

THE LAST STRAW (well... not really!)


Okay.. let me be honest! It's not really the last straw, but I am serious about trying something new! Though I don't remember my own childhood very well, I am certain that Jack is an exact replica of me! He is soooo hard-headed! I do believe that I outgrew my behavior issues as I got older, but Jack seems to be going in the opposite direction. So, I'm making a plan. Tomorrow we start something different for rewards and punishment... something that allows me to be more patient, and something that allows him to see his successes and not-so-successful moments! I'll keep you posted! We start fresh tomorrow! I'm so grateful that God allows parents second chances... and third chances... and fourth chances... etc!!!! And I'm grateful that though I screw up often, God still blessed us with that sweet little boy over 4 years ago! He is one of the greatest highlights in my life! I love you, Jack!

No comments:

Post a Comment